BBQ Directions

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Natasha

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I'm a Fish!
Can someone post the directions for Saturday? I can't find them....
Thanks!

From Downtown take I-10 east about 18-20 miles to Crosby Lynchburg(FM 2100) road Make a Left go a couple of miles, and the Backdraft will be on the right, or you can follow me. :)

Thanks! Did Dee post a phone number of the place?

sorry...I'm late to this post but the info has been given....thanks, Ya'll!

I clocked the mileage and noted a few things on the way home from the Convention center tonight.

When you leave the Conv. center, you'll take 59 north to 610 east which will turn into I-10-east. Anytime you see Beaumont, go in that direction!

It's right at 30 miles...I never would have thought it was that far. As you get close, you'll first see signs for Crosby-Lynchburg and the Battlegounds, THEN you see the Highlands sign, exit 787. When you take the highlands/Crosby-Lynchburg exit, take a left and go 1.5 miles. Backdraft will be on your right, just before the first red light. Woodforest Bank is across the street.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom