Closed Bauer Junior II electric, fully automatic, marine version

Sold or no longer available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

@Carlos K. are you sure it has auto drains? Looking at the P0 filter, looks like a low pressure drain hose coming off it.

Also, what is meant by the statement "larger more efficient filter system". It looks like the standard P0 filter that comes on the Junior.

I‘m not questioning whether this compressor is a good deal, just don’t see evidence of these features in the picture.
exactly what I saw in the pictures, and it doesn't have a P31/P1 filter on it but is still using a P21/P0 Filter. The Frame looks suspiciously like the standard Bauer Junior frame too.
Michael

@Carlos K. are you sure it has auto drains? Looking at the P0 filter, looks like a low pressure drain hose coming off it.

Also, what is meant by the statement "larger more efficient filter system". It looks like the standard P0 filter that comes on the Junior.

I‘m not questioning whether this compressor is a good deal, just don’t see evidence of these features in the picture.
I have two different Junior II listed. One is a standard unit, with green fan guard, and the Brownie’s fully auto unit, with white belt guard.

Attachments

• IMG_0228.jpg
    IMG_0228.jpg
    108.6 KB · Views: 81
  • thumbnail_IMG_0231.jpg
    thumbnail_IMG_0231.jpg
    130.5 KB · Views: 59
I have two different Junior II listed. One is a standard unit, with green fan guard, and the Brownie’s fully auto unit, with white belt guard.
Each listing has the correct and accurate description; one is a standard manual model, and the other is fully automatic.

exactly what I saw in the pictures, and it doesn't have a P31/P1 filter on it but is still using a P21/P0 Filter. The Frame looks suspiciously like the standard Bauer Junior frame too.
Michael

Each listing has the correct and accurate description; one is a standard manual model, and the other is fully automatic.

Carlos is a really straight up guy. I went to his place to look at what he was offering. I saw far more than I expected. He had several compressors in stock, including the 3 ready-to-go Bauer Jr's. He also had larger continuous duty compressors of various types, including portable military diesel hand start and scuba shop size equipment. He is VERY knowledgeable about Bauer specifically. After discussing my particular needs, he offered to build one to suit, from half assembled stuff he had laying around. I think that I hit the jack pot in meeting this guy.

Back
Top Bottom