Bauer Junior II breathing air compressor for sale

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

kurtmondlak

Registered
Reaction score
Bauer Junior II portable breathing air compressor for sale - $1,000

- Purchased new from the Bauer facility in Norfolk, VA but never used - still in like-new condition
- Attached Honda GX160 gasoline engine powers the compressor
- DIN fitting on fill hose
- Easily transported by a single person

Located in Norfolk, Virginia
Contact me at kurt.mondlak@gmail.com

Use extreme caution when dealing with this individual. At the very least I have an email chain which I would be happy to forward to help you decide if this is someone to whom you want to send money. I wasted a lot of time and drew $1000 cash out of the bank for nothing. The whole situation had a bad smell to it from the beginning. You know what they say about a deal seeming to good to be true ...

Glen,

After a thorough review of our email conversation, I can find no promise made to you by me that you would be the purchaser of the compressor. Just because you were working in Norfolk and had $1,000 in your pocket does not guarantee any sale to you. As previously explained to you, I unexpectedly had to take my son to the doctor on the afternoon we had discussed potentially conducting a viewing of the compressor for you. Those things happen sometimes, and while it might come as a surprise to you, my son's health will always trump the sale of a piece of equipment. The individual who eventually purchased the compressor came by to look at my Inspiration in the first available gap in my weekend schedule. If you are truly interested in purchasing a compressor, I recommend you visit the Bauer facility in Norfolk. Their customer service is exceptional, and they will work with you to put together a package that meets your needs much as they did for me.

Kurt

Back
Top Bottom