Battleship MUTSU trip report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

great posting on what sounds to be a great trip. I hope to do a tech course this fall so I might ask to join you on a future trip if you go back...

from what I hear, filling twin 80's with that mix in Okinawa runs about $100 -what is it up there?

Great report. Did you have to get any special permission to dive it?

iflylow:
great posting on what sounds to be a great trip. I hope to do a tech course this fall so I might ask to join you on a future trip if you go back...

from what I hear, filling twin 80's with that mix in Okinawa runs about $100 -what is it up there?

I am not exactly sure what a fill of 21/35 runs, TJO is a better person to ask try sending him a PM.

Kim:

Hi Kim, we did not need any permission and did not have to kill any fishermen. There is a local shop called L.M. Marine that runs trips out to the wreck. The old guy that runs it was cool and we could use our own tanks.

iflylow:

We organize both Tech 1 and Tech 2 courses this summer.

I do not think you can get a 4400L 21/35 fill from any Japanese fill stations for 100 dollars, more likely twice that. That's the price here.

We are also going back later this year. We may combine it with some caves or caverns, visit to the new Yamato Battleship museum, etc. If you send me your email I will put you on our mailing list.

thomas@jue.jp

Kim:

Kim, I hear from Fukuoka friends that you have some nice wrecks down there that very few knows about and dive. I will dig deeper and try to go down there later this year.

TJO:
Kim, I hear from Fukuoka friends that you have some nice wrecks down there that very few knows about and dive. I will dig deeper and try to go down there later this year.

That would be nice if we do! I've never heard about them so if you find anything out that would be really interesting. I should imagine that unless they are very far offshore there is a good chance they would be quite shallow as well.

Steve and Thomas , Thanks for introducing new site. This opportunity you made must contribute Japanese diving society as well.

I know MUTSU and the mysterious sank beforehand since I was born in Kure city Hiroshima and grew up for 20 years.

nori1841:
Steve and Thomas , Thanks for introducing new site. This opportunity you made must contribute Japanese diving society as well.

I know MUTSU and the mysterious sank beforehand since I was born in Kure city Hiroshima and grew up for 20 years.

Are you grown up now Nori-san? :wink:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom