Battery for Ikelite ttl (Orange, #4100?)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

fraff2

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Just purchased a used underwater setup that has a (orange)substrobe 50 and a (orange) ttl slave sensor ? All with Sony Cybershot dsc-s70 3.3 mp camera and housing. Anyone can answer these questions, it would be great ?

Cannot figure out type of battery to put into ttl slave ???

Cannot find any links to any documentation (manuals) for substrobe or ttl slave ?

Any help would be appreciated ?

Thanks
:confused:

it is designed to take 6 batteries, EPX-76 size (eveready battery number, everyone else just calles them a "76" .. however, you can also use 3 CR1/3N batteries.. MUCH easier to install into the sensor

contact ikelite for a copy of the manual, or wait a day or 2, I might get around to scanning it :)

Art

see next message...

AZ..Thanks for the reply. I will contact ikelite for manual.

6 batteries ? At first I thought we were not talking about same ttl, but then I realized these are these small flat type of batteries ?

Thanks again...

P.S. Nice pics online (what setup are u using ?)

current setup is canon a640 in ike housing, w/2 ss-200 strobes.. and the orage sensors in question.

some of the pictures are nikonos V, some Nikon n90 (film), some canon s70.

yep small flat 5-6mm across batteries, pita to put in without them flipping wrong side up ... they all go - (negative) up btw.

it is designed to take 6 batteries

Well actually no, it was designed to take three batteries; just like the Nikonos V was designed to take one battery. That "fatter" battery may not be completely gone but I have not seen it in brick and mortar stores in more than 10 years. :idk:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom