Barefoot Sizing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am truly excited! I have placed orders on all of my snorkel gear and just purchased a 1080P waterproof camera for pictures and videos! I shall be posting many before, during and after my trip featuring my FF's!

I would like to personally thank Blair Mott for all of your help and amazing personalized business approach.

I am a chick, and I wear a 9 in a women's sandal, but go as huge as a mens' 9-10 (US) in a closed toe boot because of Morton's neuroma in
my right foot--
the right toes cannot bear to be cramped so I get the mens' boots to ensure a large toe box.

This may sound like a silly question, but I just want reassurance that, in ordering the Force Fin Slim Fin, the correct choice for me would be
the ML (given that the fins are open toed)?

Very very excited about this purchase, and thanks ..... I sent a message about this to the company on Saturday, but no response yet and I
want to order right away !

Carolineslovelace, Yes, you have the right size, ML Slim Fin which I designed for Swimming and light snorkeling. They are made in our Santa Barbara Plant. Look forward to making your custom Slim Fin. Best, Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom