BARE XCD2 Tech Dry?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Kluper

Reaction score
Hello guys!

I have read some of yr personal opinions re above dry suit and now i can ask you to advise me to buy or not. OK, i have choose compressed neopren due to diving on wrecks and some insulation in cold waters.
How do you feel in it, how durable, any restrictions in movement?
So, if you can help me it would be great.
Also pls need advise in undergarment basis water temperature +3 up to +15C or 37 up to 59F. On our market we have BARE, Viking and Aquata.

Many thanks in advance. :06:

Kluper:
Hello guys!

I have read some of yr personal opinions re above dry suit and now i can ask you to advise me to buy or not. OK, i have choose compressed neopren due to diving on wrecks and some insulation in cold waters.
How do you feel in it, how durable, any restrictions in movement?
So, if you can help me it would be great.
Also pls need advise in undergarment basis water temperature +3 up to +15C or 37 up to 59F. On our market we have BARE, Viking and Aquata.

Many thanks in advance. :06:
I've had my XCD2 for about 6 months now and I love it! It does take getting used to, though. The compressed neoprene is tough, it's kept me plenty warm with my Bare CT-200 down to water temps at 32F. The CT-200 is going to be too much insulation for when it warms up around here, but I was diving a couple of weeks ago in 41F water with just a fleece and my microfibre running pants and was fine. When water temps get over 55F around here I might just be able to go wearing a thin layer of maybe a microfibre running top and pants.

The suit itself is more restrictive than a wetsuit, especially wearing the heavy CT-200 underneath that I use for ice diving, but with lighter layers it really isn't much more of an issue.

Very durable suit built like a tank. Very heavy so make sure you get a good fit. If you can't afford a DUI CF 200 get the XCD2.

I highly recomed the Diving Concept Extreme Stretch suit to go with it. That undersuit stretches for real and fits like a glove...a very good match to the XCD2. IMO

Make sure you get it custom made (only 200 buck more) Well worth it.

CALI68:
Very durable suit built like a tank. Very heavy so make sure you get a good fit. If you can't afford a DUI CF 200 get the XCD2.

I highly recomed the Diving Concept Extreme Stretch suit to go with it. That undersuit stretches for real and fits like a glove...a very good match to the XCD2. IMO

Make sure you get it custom made (only 200 buck more) Well worth it.

I am thinking of buying one of these off the shelf. It is front entry with neoprene feet and a few pockets. Any Idea what I should be paying in $US?

I am thinking of buying the XCD2 off the shelf. It is a front entry with a few pockets and soft feet. Any Idea what I should be paying for this in $US?

I am glad I stumbled across this great forum

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom