Bare XCD2 Tech Dry - Front Zip Drysuit $395

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

canadiandiverm8

Registered
Reaction score
This is my personal Bare XCD2 Tech Dry (crushed 2mm neoprene) up for sale. I've worn it diving (in fresh water only) less than 50 times. In good condition and no leaks. The suit was custom fitted for my measurements of:

Height 5'7"
Weight 155-160 Ibs.
Inseam 30"
Waist 31"
Sleeve length 29"
Wrist 6"
Neck 15.5"
Foot size 8 (39-40)

front.jpgback.jpg

This drysuit includes a bare one piece CT-100 undergarment, hood, and pair of Atlas vinylove 490M dry gloves. I'm selling the suit because I'm not diving much these days (since have a kid).

$395

Pick up only. Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

would you please contact me at: budsdiving@hotmail.com regarding suit. i live nearby

please contact me about further measurements of the suit --ie; chest size. I do live nearby
This is my personal Bare XCD2 Tech Dry (crushed 2mm neoprene) up for sale. I've worn it diving (in fresh water only) less than 50 times. In good condition and no leaks. The suit was custom fitted for my measurements of:

Height 5'7"
Weight 155-160 Ibs.
Inseam 30"
Waist 31"
Sleeve length 29"
Wrist 6"
Neck 15.5"
Foot size 8 (39-40)

View attachment 162751View attachment 162752

This drysuit includes a bare one piece CT-100 undergarment, hood, and pair of Atlas vinylove 490M dry gloves. I'm selling the suit because I'm not diving much these days (since have a kid).

$395

Pick up only. Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.

I already have this suit, but if you were 7" taller and a little wider, I'd be buying yours as well just because that price would be to good to pass up!!!

Chest size if 38."

The suit has room for layers of thermal protection of course. I normally wore the CT100 with a fleece long sleeve and t-shirt inside the suit when doing deep dives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom