BARE Women's 12+ 7mm Suit, and oversuit - NEARLY new

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

runnerchic71

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a nearly new BARE Wetsuit, purchased it to do my open water certification and it ended up being the wrong size for me. I did dive in it four times, but because it was too big in the waist I have decided to buy a different suit.

The size is 12+, which means it fits the following dimensions according to BARE's website:

Weight - 145-155 pounds
Height - 5'5"- 5'7"
Chest - 38"-40"
Waist - 32"-34"
Hip - 42"-44"

Inseam - 31 3/4"

It is a great suit, super warm - especially with the step in oversuit. Just not the right size for me.

I paid over $500.00 brand new, and like I said it's only been in the water (not a pool) 4x. I'm asking $300 for both, plus shipping, open to offers.

Last edited:
Hey,

The suit did not fit me - (too big) - I think they ordered it based on my weight, not measurements mostly.

My dimensions are:

Weight - 155
Height 5'5"
Chest - 35.5"
Waist - narrowest point is 29", belly button is 30"
Hips - 37"
Inseam - 31 3/4 or so, right to the ground

Thanks, I usually go mostly by weight as well, but based on your measurements, I think it would most likely be too big for me as well.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom