Bare Trilam HD Tech Dry Pro's & / Con's?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I think BARE makes great wet and dry suits....its all I dive.

I haven't visited your great forum for about two years , as I managed to solve my problems by asking people living near me . When I realised what a great forum this is and how serious the posts are , I decided to knock on your door . OK TO THE POINT !!!!
I am planning to buy a DS and everytime I ask I get another answer . I finally started looking at the Bare Trilam Tech and a friend suggested to take a look here . Since I can get a good price for it and since I read your very useful comments , my Christmass gift to my beloved self (!!!) will be this DS , with a CT200 UG , a hood , isothermic socks and I will have to check the availability in pockets .
Thank you all for the usefull guidance .

Another Greek (!)

Fido, welcome to SB. Excellent choice on your DS purchase. The Bare Trilam Tech is an awesome dry suit, you will enjoy for a long time.

I have a Tri Lam HD or whatever it is they are calling it now. If you get pockets, be sure to specify the bellows pockets. They are MUCH larger than the original pockets mentioned in the thread, and quite nice. I don't like the boots and had them replaced with DUI Turbo soles. The suit is well built and quite durable. I would probably order one again if they would sell it to me without boots.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom