Bare Trilam HD Tech Dry (2009)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

spoirier

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I bought a Bare Trilam HD Tech Dry last year (april 2009) but after some dives I realize that the size wasn't a perfect fit for me. So I bought another one but one size smaller.

So I need to sell the old one. Here is some information on the drysuit:
Neoprene neck, latex wrist seal, compression resistant soft boot (requires additional rock boot)
Size: Medium Large Short (see the sizing chart at en-CA/Dive/Products/Drysuits/Trilam-HD-Tech-Dry/Mens on baresports website for more information).
It has been used for 30 dives and is in a good condition. The lifetime warranty is valid even if you are not the original owner.

I'm asking 1100$ for it and I live in Quebec City, QC, Canada.

-----

Sébastien Poirier

Attachments

• drysuit.jpg
    drysuit.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 221
The price is negociable and I will ship for free to anywhere in North America. The suit has been serviced earlier this year.

And indeed this is a great suit :eyebrow:.

P.S. Paypal payment accepted.

Finally the fit was not perfect for NikoSuave, if anyone is interrested by this suit, it is still availble.

Back
Top Bottom