Bare Trilam HD Tech - any opinions ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

If you search around a bit, there are other threads on this same suit. I bought one after having a used TLS350 from ebay. The suit is made with a lot thicker material- which is a positive for not developing pinhole leaks, the down side is that the suit doesn't pack as nicely as a TLS350 if you are traveling by airplane. I like the fact that the wrist seals are significantly thicker. If you pull the trigger on buying one, I'd spend the extra money to get the factory to add a pocket or two. I had two added and love them. Can't say very much about the suspenders that I had added.

I recently bought one and have about 6 dives on it and I absolutely love it. I have glued on an XS-Scuba pocket from DiveSports and will put on another one soon. I would like to have some suspenders but haven't worked that out yet.

I have one,
Positives- great for the price, seems to be bullet proof, suit dries quickly, front entry easy to put on and off, my legs the built in gators work great.
Negitives- neo atached boots dont dry as quickly, suit is heavy, thick and does not pack "small".
If you get one make your own supenders, very easy to do(1 1/2 in webbing and three tri-glides from REI or any sports store, if yours comes with the supender attachment inside the suit). All in all for me it is a great suit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom