BARE Nex-Gen for a first drysuit?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is a garbage bag with seals and a poor suit compare to DUI TLS SE.
QUOTE]

and a Chevy is just a box on four wheels compared to a Humvee, gees. I am the second owner of my suit and it has been a good suit. As a matter of fact I am considering replacing it with the EXACT same suit.
Why drag down the rest of us?

My girlfriend and I have Bare Nex-Gen Pro drysuits. They work great! We purchased them online through Divetank.com. In my opinion, they're cut a little baggier than the DUI suits. We wear gaiters with ours and never have floaty feet issues. The T-100 undergarment is designed well, and the thickness/material is perfect for San Diego winter water temps. I recommend getting suspenders installed and at least one thigh pocket attached to the suit. I wish the suit had those nifty DUI zipseals, but I'm just dreaming. :)

Recently Richard over at Divetank was having some kind of clearance special which included a "free" Suunto Gekko computer (probably used) with any drysuit package. Definitely worth investigating... Happy Diving!

Can't say anything bad about my CLX 450 DUI drysuit. An I didnt have to add anything! DUI thinks of everything when it comes to dry suit's.

Back
Top Bottom