Bare Drysuit, with SP Jet fins.....$200 BUX

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

THE_AXEL

Reaction score
Hi,
someone is selling a Bare drysuit 7MM COMPRESSED NEOPREEM, for $200, plus SP JET FINS included! Suit has bee worn 10 times and he says it's in perfect shape. GOOD DEAL?

THE_AXEL:
Hi,
someone is selling a Bare drysuit 7MM COMPRESSED NEOPREEM, for $200, plus SP JET FINS included! Suit has bee worn 10 times and he says it's in perfect shape. GOOD DEAL?
A 7mm compressed?? I doubt it. 7mm neoprene (non-compressed) is more like it, and I wouldn't use one if it was free.

Hi Axel.

I suppose it would depend on a number of factors;

- Does it fit you?
- Is it in good shape?
- Make sure the zipper works and there are no problems with it.
- Did it ever leak for him?
- Are the valves functional (did he rinse them after each dive etc)
- Are the neck and wrist seals in good shape or do they need immediate replacement?
- Any wear spots? obvious patches etc.
- Does it have boots attached (I hope so) and are they in good shape.
- Do the boots fit you? They need to be 1 or 1.5 sizes larger than your shoe size.

A 7mm suit is not compressed. It may be a 4mm compressed though, which means it was a 7mm at first. Might want to clarify that (or measure it).

If all that is positive, then I would say that is a good deal. Keep in mind a neoprene suit does require some extra weight due to the extra buoyancy.

Those are my thoughts on it anyways.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom