Bare drysuit P-valve hose size question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cyborg Pirate

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Who makes the Bare drysuit P-valve? Actually a more direct question. I have a 1/4 to 1/4in quick disconnect I bought to use for the P-valve I am having installed in my new Bare drysuit. Well guess what? It doesn’t fit the condom catheter. They r 3/8in. So what I am trying to do is find out what size quick disconnect I need for a Bare drysuit P-valve

Do you have a ruler? How about measuring the ID of the tubing?

Do you have a ruler? How about measuring the ID of the tubing?

I haven’t reciev d the suit yet. It’s being made to measure. I am trying to have the quick disconnect before the suit arrives. I have 2 other drysuits never had a P-valve before tho.

The valve may not come with a QD, but you don't need one to use a p-valve. The catheter will go right over the barb on the end of the tubing.
I have a made to measure X-Mission and I love it!

The valve may not come with a QD, but you don't need one to use a p-valve. The catheter will go right over the barb on the end of the tubing.
I have a made to measure X-Mission and I love it!

What’s size is the barb? That will tell me what size the hose is. Then I will have the right size QD barb to order.

I currently have a Bare Tech Dry, my new suit will be the HDC Expedition

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom