Bare Artic SGS 7mm 1 piece

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

cstreu1026

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I getting ready to buy my first wetsuit and the bare wetsuit seems to be in the front of the pack...mainly because of price. Anyone have any comments?

the wetsuit you are considering but I could recommend that you get in touch with my dive nazi buddy and buy his drysuit from him. He needs a new one.

I have the 7 mm artic hooded full suit and love it. It's the only way I can handle longer or multiple dives during the winter months.

the one who has been turned to the dark side. He has been fully assimilated and hasn't had the training yet. The one, the only, the incomparable------ckharlan66. hehehehe I have a witness to his self profession as a dive nazi. But have no fear for we are slowly but surely wearing him down. He knows resistance is futile:) Theres just too many of us:wink:

I have the 7mm supra and love it. The coldest I have dove it is 52 degrees and was fine for two dives. (Used a 7mm hood.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom