BARBADOS Trip Report...dang long too

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmb...

Yep, I pulled out my dive log and the way the dive master spelled it out to me was....P A M I R.

It is a wreck not too far off shore with some great swim throughs and that is about all i can tell you. I will send you a pm and you can call the dive shop for more info.

jbm once bubbled...

I'm at a loss here.....since I have been doing an annual trip to Barbados for years. I don't know the "Pamir"

What is she and where is she??

regards; jbm

Barbados Dive sites

From this web side "Pamir - this wreck, located to the north of the island is 165ft long and 60 ft deep and offers a relaxing dive - perfect for beginners"

by the map it looks like it's close to Speightstown

DivingGal once bubbled...

by the map it looks like it's close to Speightstown

Yes, found it thanks.... just off Almond Beach Village apparently......May be worthwhile to take a run up from the south coast.....first dive on the "Stav" ....second dive on the "Pamir".....then a leisurely run back to Sandy Beach with 400 feet of line out....maybe a Malibu or two.......

jb

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom