barbados dive buddies 8/7

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

092364sjs

Reaction score
HI
I'm looking for divers that will be in Barbados 8/7 through 8/23. If anyone is considering it, US air has tickets e-savers as low as 330. round trip from a lot of US cites. If you going to be there send me a
PM .... if your considering it since the airfares are so low let me know. I do have a timeshare.
SJS

We are not going until Oct. 2004. Could you please post when you get back on which dive operator you used and how you liked the diving/Island etc. We will be staying at The Bougainvilla Resort in a timeshare unit. We have never been to Barbados so am trying to find out all we can prior to our trip. TIA
Suki

zuzanne:
We are not going until Oct. 2004. Could you please post when you get back on which dive operator you used and how you liked the diving/Island etc. We will be staying at The Bougainvilla Resort in a timeshare unit. We have never been to Barbados so am trying to find out all we can prior to our trip. TIA
Suki

I am going to Barbados (Bougainvillea) having completed the open water course. Was there a dive shop you liked in particular? tks Bill C

Just got back....search for trip report....it was my second trip and I used JOHN MOORE of Dive Barbados Ltd. Never more than 6 on the boat and FULL tanks. His wife Mary will pick you up.

Back
Top Bottom