Bands, manifold, single tank adapter, wetsuit, pocket shorts

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Cleaning out some things in the garage. Since making the side mount switch, I have the following gear that could use a new home.

Two sets of bands,
set one is 7.25" that fit AL80's, LP80's, and LP85's I think that they are DGX Pretty good shape only used a handful of times $50.00
Set two is 8" for LP95's, 104's 108's etc. had these in service on my LP108's for several years and worked perfectly. $50.00

Genisis (I think) 300Bar dual manifold with Isolator. Used on my LP108's little bit of rubs on the handwheels from caves but good shape. $75.00

Highland Pocket shorts. slip over shorts for wet suits or dry suits that don't have pockets. Used maybe three times. Wasn't a fan, your results may very. Size Medium. $50.00

OMS single Tank Adapter WITH tank bands. Bolts up to your backplate, harness, and wing. Used a few times before I went double only with my BPW set up.

Lastly is an older Body Glove 7mm wet suit. Its a size medium and has been on a hanger for several years not used. Has about 15 dives on it but none recently, I am too fat to fit in it anymore. It has been climate controlled and is still in really good shape. Hate I cant fit in it anymore. $50.00

image3.jpg

image2.jpg

image4.jpg

image7.jpg

image5.jpg

image8.jpg

image9.jpg

All items located in Orlando Florida. Will ship at buyers expense.
Thanks.
Jamie Kuhn
Ebay feedback: Wrecktekdiverjay

---------- Post added October 30th, 2015 at 11:07 AM ----------

7.25" tank bands are spoken for.

Sorry, was out of town. Responding to PMs now. STA and bands $75 plus shipping.

---------- Post added November 7th, 2015 at 03:49 PM ----------

The bottom set of bands are the 8" set. Don't know the brand. Shorts still available.

Thanks
Jamie

Back
Top Bottom