Balmorhea Nov 30-Dec 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I'm taking a class to Balmorhea the weekend of Nov 30- Dec 2. The weather is actually supposed to be really nice 40's over night, 60's during the day. Still warmer in the water than out. I'll be camping.

I'm carrying plenty of air (for me). We (the class) will be doing three dives on Sat and one on Sun. So I'll be free to fun dive in the afternoon on Sat and do an additional dive on Sun before the long trek home.

Come on out.

TwoBit

Tom have a 'great trip'....that's an ok spot for hitting at least once in your life, maybe even twice! I really like the surrounding area and things to do when not in the water also. :D

I really wish we could go, but it's just bad timing for Kory's inventory. It sounds like the weather is going to be really nice for you, have fun!!!

Rhonda

Is it about 7 hours or so from DFW? I've been there once before, but I lived in Lubbock at the time. I assume you just climb on I-20 and take a nap for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom