Bali with an infant

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

serious_fun

Registered
Reaction score
Do any of you have experience(s) bringing a baby to a resort on Bali? if so, then can you point me in the right direction...my wife and I will be bringing our son with us, and he'll be 6.5 months young at that time.

He won't be diving this time around. :babycrawl: :D

It seems as if we should stay at a larger hotel rather than a dive resort, but I'm open to suggestions.

thanks

many of small dive resort in bali is family run operation. Some time the owner with their kids live at or near their resort. Typically they have lot of staff; you can ask whether they can help you to watch your baby and or get a nanny.
As an example, in Tulamben Joe's diving - Joe live with his family incl. two young sweet kids. So, they must know how to handle infants - and typically you'll back to the resort less than 2 hours except you're doing day trips.

You can also consider East Bali Resort :: Batu Belah - Tulamben :: East Bali Holiday Resort Accommodation
the owner has 2 children and there's children playing area - may not for 6 month baby but at east give you a feeling of children friendly environment.

We often have dive guests that bring small babies. It really isn't a problem as the Balinese just adore children and will happily look after them for you, for a small charge. We regularly use babysitters from the village for the children of our guests. :cool2:

We have been to Bali with infants - Youngest was 3 months old... We stayed in Tulamben, and the resort was happy to organize baby sitters while we went for shore dives. As mentioned above, shouldn't be an issue.

It really isn't a problem as the Balinese just adore children ...

:rofl3:

what is this? A 1945 issue of National Geographic magazine?

thanks for the posts everybody; I only received a percentage of the spam that I usually get every tiime I ask a question here. :coffee:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom