Bali help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That's a good deal. I got mine Houston-Jakarta & Denpasar-Houston (sort of a roundtrip) for $680 with Singapore Airlines for this coming November trip.

I need to fly to Jakarta first since I'll be on a 13-day liveaboard crossing from Ambon to Sorong, passing Banda Sea & Raja Ampat, before spending 3 days in Bali. Garuda has a nonstop flight to Ambon from Jakarta.

I wanted to go to Banda Sea (have been planned it for 2 years) for this:

Of course we're open. We're not going' anywhere just yet. There is no reason to freak out until there is a reason to freak out.
Panic is never the right reaction. As I used to teach my technical divers, even if you know you're gonna die underwater, make sure to stay relaxed. If there is a solution to whatever situation you put yourself into, this is the only way you can find it. If there is no solution, at least you'll enjoy yourself one last time...

Back
Top Bottom