Bali Dive Trip April 2017

Does this sound like a dive trip you would go on?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I need more information

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DecoMan13

New
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi guys. I am looking into organizing a twelve day dive trip to Bali, Indonesia for next April. I have worked in Bali as a Scuba Instructor for the last two and a half years, so I feel i know the island rather well. I was curious to see if this would be interesting to any of you fellow divers looking for a new holiday destination. I really fell in love with the Balinese culture, the beautiful island of Bali, and its beautiful dive sites and think you will too.
Let me know what you think..
Thanks, Chad

Explore the magical tropical island of Bali. See what Bali has to offer on the surface and underwater. From majestic volcanoes, iconic rice paddies, and monkey inhabited temples, to immaculate tropical reefs and refreshing warm waters.

Its difficult to believe as I look up at the volcanic mountains, that there are no dinosaurs lurking in the brush. The island of Bali will throw your senses into overload with the kind of beauty only seen in travel magazines and Jurassic Park movies. The gentle smell of incense is a constant presence in this land of enchanted Hindu temples and culture. I have spent more than two and a half years living and working in Bali as a Scuba Instructor along with my Fiancé, Dive Master, and now we want to share it with you. We have had time to get to know Bali so you don’t get caught in all the tourist traps, or make common tourist mistakes. Sometimes its difficult just knowing where to start. We would love to show you the island that has stolen our heart and become our second home.

We want you to sit back and relax, and not worry about a thing. We have taken care of all the arrangements from the minute you get off the plane. All transportation, hotels, breakfast, temple and park fees, and guides have been arranged. During the scuba diving portion of the trip you will just need to show up, all equipment will be provided. Everything has been arranged.

Arrival day wil be relaxed, some R&R and time to get to know each other. Our second day will begin with a morning visit to the beaches of Padang Padang. After lunch we venture to the cliffs of Uluwatu and its temple, perched high on the cliffs overlooking world class surf. On the third day we will check out and head north to the beach temple of Tanah Lot. Emerging from the frothy surf, the temple is only accessible during a low tide. After lunch we will make our way to Bali’s beautiful East coast villages of Amed and Tulamben for a 5 day scuba diving safari including a day trip to dive with the Manta rays of Nusa Peneda and Nusa Lembogan islands. We then head north for pristine waterfalls, drink the world-renowned Kopi Luwak coffee right there on the coffee plantation. To bring the trip to a close, we venture to the jungle interior if the island to the cultural capital of Ubud for a few days. Our tenth day, or our first day in Ubud, we will spend the day exploring monkey forests, temples, and rice paddies. A day of whitewater rafting, and then some shopping and exploring in town or relax at the hotel. The next day we will tour the enchanted monkey forest and temples of Ubud, and have time to explore the cities artistic shops.

Price $3000. Does not include - airfare, lunches, dinners or alcohol. ATTENTION – Prices are based on double room occupancy. If you require single room occupancy or other arrangements, advanced notice is needed as well as an adjusted price.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom