BALAYAN BAY - beside Anilao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jonix:
military diver? --- that's the best way to describe what pao and i did last time i was at portulano...looooong swim...my legs ached 3 days after :laughing:

He was complaining during breakfast at Petron that his coffee was too strong, maybe that's why he seems to have too much energy? Koya disagrees, he says the Lolo is always hyperactive in the water, coffee or no coffee. To the PPDer who plans to do the DM course with him, be forewarned!:D

Anyway, I said before that lolo Pao scares away the fishes, after this weekend I take that back.:D

Matthew:
He was complaining during breakfast at Petron that his coffee was too strong, maybe that's why he seems to have too much energy? Koya disagrees, he says the Lolo is always hyperactive in the water, coffee or no coffee. To the PPDer who plans to do the DM course with him, be forewarned!:D

hyperactive is an understatement...believe me :D

i think pao has ambitions of becoming a fish hehehehe

jonix:
hyperactive is an understatement...believe me :D

i think pao has ambitions of becoming a fish hehehehe

would suggest lacing his drink with a sedative...

He worries me guys...he thinks he's on board his big motorcycle even underwater! Tsk tsk

eh eh

it is arnel who bribes them fishes with a bag of bread

arnel always tells me to bring a bag of bread ... however everytime i conveniently forget... hehehhehehe unless he hands me the bag of bread.....

jon the swim we did is nothing compared to the dive we did with mat.

i lost mat though at the end, rather near the end of the dive. i had to double back and search for him as i noticed there was no more breathing beside me. theni saw him already at the surface...... hehehhehe probably playing a trick on me.... "hide and seek"....

This area (ligpo, pinnacle etc) definitely can use mooring buoys..... damage from anchor droppings/draggings continue :(

By the way, it is at Pinnacle where , during a "COTching dive" a few months back, an anchor landed a few meters from the group......barely missing our backs .....the anchor was from a boat named "MonteCarlo".

An alert surface lookout is not a bad idea.

Maybe we can start the mooring buoy drive?

we have to sink the boats MONTE CARLO , SM boats

they were fishing at ligpo two weekends ago at the dive site with hook and lines

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom