Bakery Thread

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dan G

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Plenty of great restaurant threads are always running, but a recent thread about accommodations included a discussion about bakeries. I have been into one or two bakeries on the island, but doubt I could find them again. What are some of your favorite places to get baked goods and non-restaurant fare in general?

🥐 🥖 🫓 🍞 🍪 🍮 🍩

Maple Bakehouse and Sucré Salé Café are our go to breakfast and pastries.
WHERE ARE THESE LOCATED. I seem to recall that Maple Bakehouse was out on 65 but where is Sucre Sale?

Dave Dillehay

Sucre Sale is at Calle 2 Norte 101b, between Av. 5 and Av. 10, north side of the street. Maple Bakehouse is on Calle 6 Norte, between Melgar and Av. 5. They also have a location on 65, which is the panaderia, and one on 30, identified as a branch.

There is a little dive bakery over by Coastamed a few doors down from a motorcycle repair place - it's like a candy store!! Fact is there are many Panaria's or Dolce small shops scattered thru town that make sweets and breads - you just have to follow your nose. 30 and 19 there is a few, 65 and 19ish has at least one

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom