BAJA AGGRESSOR - Announcing New Destination!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Aggressor Adventures

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Reaction score
Bold New Frontiers

Guests will explore the best of Baja aboard the spacious 130-foot, 20-passenger yacht, Baja Aggressor.

Socorro - The Revillagigedo Archipelago is often called Mexico's Galapagos. It's home to big animals and big action! The region's most famous residents are giant Manta Rays, but Baja Aggressor divers may also encounter Schooling Hammerheads, White Tip Sharks, Silver Tip Sharks, Galapagos Sharks, Bottlenose Dolphin and Tuna. This itinerary is from mid-January through mid-June.

Magdelena Bay - Come face-to-face with Gray Whales and their newly born calves. All encounters are from our skiffs. The gentle Gray Whales often swim up to the skiffs! Have your camera ready to capture the exciting breaching, spy-hopping and fluking. This itinerary is from November through December.

Guadalupe - Great Whites The Baja Aggressor operates out of Ensenada from mid-July to mid-November. The diving in Isla Guadalupe is performed solely in large, roomy Great White Shark cages. Three cages accommodate 3-4 divers each, with dives at a depth of 5-20 feet.

This is a new yacht - not a repositioning - It is currently being completed in Mexico by our new Mexican Franchisee.

Thanks!

Interesting news. Although I've been to Magdalena Bay a number of times when I worked with Lindblad and Guadalupe on a scientific trip to tag great whites, I had thought this new vessel might be doing the Sea of Cortez. Lots of great diving there.

I am considering traveling on this new boat to see Great Whites...anyone have any info on such a trip on the Aggressor and other charter. All it is is sitting in a cage and waiting for them to swim by....no other diving at all. Wondering if it is worth the money?

The Andrea Lynn has been bouncing around Mexico quite a bit. First to Guadalupe, then a plan to do trips up and down the Mayan Riviera, which sounded like an interesting idea, but I guess never panned out. I was ready to sign up! I had heard rumblings about this. It is going to need a lot of work if it is this boat. The Magdalena Bay trip sounds interesting.

I've been out to Guadalupe on the Andrea Lynn (Now the Baja Aggressor) about 15 times. The boat needed a little work, which it looks like they are doing. The White Shark diving at Guadalupe is awesome. It is mostly just hanging out in the cage, but the shark action is almost always good. They also used to do short trips in the support boats to see the Fur Seal, Elephant Seal and Sealion colonies along the shore. I think the visiability and warm water temperature make Guadalupe one of the premiere White Shark experiences in the world.
It says they are going to see Gray Whales in Mag Bay in Nov. and Dec. Are there really whales there at that time. I thought thay really didn't show up till the end of January

Back
Top Bottom