• Welcome to ScubaBoard

1. Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
    • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
    • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Login or Register now by clicking on the button

Bahamas Recommendation

Discussion in 'Bahamas' started by texellis, Nov 7, 2010.

1. LIVdiver

LIVdiver Angel Fish

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    I know this is way late, but I wanted to go ahead and second the Lost Island Voyages post. They are a great family owned dive liveaboard and they do give passengers a lot of say in what happens for the week.

I know in June they have a 9 or 10 day charter that might include making it to Conception or Cat Island which are beautiful places to dive, explore, and just be. They are also a very affordable price while still giving some nice amenities and some space.

2. Tavi

Tavi NAUI Instructor

# of Dives: 200 - 499
    another :thumb: for Calabash Eco-Adventures (Shamie's tours), and for Grand Bahama Scuba I have dived with both, They are both excellent!!

3. motorref

motorref ScubaBoard Sponsor ScubaBoard Sponsor

# of Dives: 50 - 99
    +1 for Grand Bahama Scuba; I did my OW there, and my (non-diving) wife has insisted that I take both daughters there as well, so we're heading back in June.
    Family owned and operated by Fred and Melinda Reger, very personal service.

KL

4. Hesslerca

Hesslerca Angel Fish

# of Dives:
    Where did you go? My husband and I are the same as you describe yourself but we are much older (certified for 30 years).

Best

Carol

5. davemarbio

davemarbio Angel Fish

Green Turtle Cay. the best I've dove in the Bahamas. Spent 2 years diving alot of the Bahamas for research and another 7 just for fun. very laid back