Bahamas Diving aboard the Juliet - April '07 - Spaces Available

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You have no idea how tempting this is for me! I'm attending a conference at the Intercontinental in Miami right now, and can see the Juliet from my room! I have my dive gear in a bag by the door. I even went aboard earlier today for a tour! Alas, I have to be at work on Monday and my job doesn't leave me with much flexibility for last minute changes. I hope you have a good trip!

I got an email from him saying he had a blast. Best vacation ever.

Shasta_man:
It can't be due to that avatar! :)

True. It is the ugly UT avatar... I am an Auburn fan.

Seriously, it was an amazing trip. The crew was top notch. I will try to write up a report soon. I have just been too busy the past few days. We dove with the Juliet Apr 20-27th... then did 3 days of diving at Venice Beach before coming home on the 1st. Tomorrow we leave for a long weekend in Destin. Perhaps I will have a few free hours when we get back from the beach on Monday.

What a horrible life. Bahamas and Florida. Sounds good. I can wait. I have until July. I am really excited, and love hearing these reports about them.

As for being an Auburn fan.... shouldnt you be excited to see someone like me? I believe you have three in a row on us right now, including a game (if you can call it that) in Atlanta for a little trophy. Heck, I would think you would be excited to play us again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom