bags and crates

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nautilus in Makati sells plastic crates. They also offered me 2nd hand pelican dry cases. Check them out.

The best (well cheapest) location to get dive crates is the local market, most chicken/cock transport crates are identical to dive crates and sell for a lot less. If you'd prefer to use a dive shop then Aquamundo is probably the best option.

Regards,

Karl

hi karl, i actually found a good supplier for the crates, i just have to meet her since she lives far from where i am. i think her crates are a few inches small though i think internal dimensions are 20 x 14 x 10 i think the normal crates are 23 inches in length. i like that these are closed though so no spilling of any collected water that might not have dried up while hanging....or when youre pressed for time and you just have to shower, rinse things and run (coz you elected to stay and watch for more fish hehehe).

i did buy the big bag from aquamundo and the people there guaranteed that no water should seep out of the bag.

Back
Top Bottom