Sold! Backscatter Mini Flash 2 and batteries

Sold!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

okiediver1961

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I am eagerly awaiting the new hybrid strobe from Backscatter to simplify my rig. This strobe has been used on 2 dive trips and is in excellent condition--used exclusively with my Oly TG6. I really hate to part with it however I will not need it. I believe all the original parts are included in the box--see pics. Also included are 2 batteries and charger from Backscatter. Please reach out with any questions Im happy to assist. $250 firm plus priority mail shipping (about 14 bucks). If you would like extra insurance let me know.

Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_4666.jpg
    IMG_4666.jpg
    118.6 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_4667.jpg
    IMG_4667.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4668.jpg
    IMG_4668.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 12
  • IMG_4672.jpg
    IMG_4672.jpg
    111.9 KB · Views: 12
You should just buy the Snoot for the MF-2 and keep it. The HF-1 strobes are pretty big and heavy compared to the MF-2. I'd keep this one for macro only dives and shoot the HF-1s for wide angle.

You should just buy the Snoot for the MF-2 and keep it. The HF-1 strobes are pretty big and heavy compared to the MF-2. I'd keep this one for macro only dives and shoot the HF-1s for wide angle.
Im prob more into video than still pics but you gave me something to think about!

I am eagerly awaiting the new hybrid strobe from Backscatter to simplify my rig. This strobe has been used on 2 dive trips and is in excellent condition--used exclusively with my Oly TG6. I really hate to part with it however I will not need it. I believe all the original parts are included in the box--see pics. Also included are 2 batteries and charger from Backscatter. Please reach out with any questions Im happy to assist. $250 firm plus priority mail shipping (about 14 bucks). If you would like extra insurance let me know.

Thanks!

Hi @okiediver1961 - DM sent.
Chip

Back
Top Bottom