Backplate, Wings, Harness Special - $399 Complete - FREE Shipping in 48 States!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ordered my rig last night from Phil.
Ordered the option # 3 with 1" crotch strap, and 2 ss cam straps.
Just couldn't pass up such a good deal.
So how about sending some warm water up here to Chicago so I can try out this new rig.
Thanks for the great service , and great equipment.
Jim breslin

JBRES1:
Ordered my rig last night from Phil.
Ordered the option # 3 with 1" crotch strap, and 2 ss cam straps.
Just couldn't pass up such a good deal.
So how about sending some warm water up here to Chicago so I can try out this new rig.
Thanks for the great service , and great equipment.
Jim breslin

Jim. Thanks for your business. Everything is on the way. You will get a tracking number from UPS sometime tonight. Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

Damn! Now all I need is a reason to have a third BP/W... Wait! I need a travel set up. Im gonna be in so much trouble!

Got the rig yesterday, set it up today and hope to dive it in the next 2 weeks.
Thanks for the fast service.
Jim Breslin

Phil,
Update- Got the weight pockets early last week and put them on the rig .
I was able to get out to the Quary this past Wdnesday for a few dives, and just love the new BP/w set up you sold me.
I'm sure its going to take many weekend dives to fine tune this set up, but I am very happy right out of the box.

Thanks for the Great service,
Jim Breslin

JBRES1:
Phil,
Update- Got the weight pockets early last week and put them on the rig .
I was able to get out to the Quary this past Wdnesday for a few dives, and just love the new BP/w set up you sold me.
I'm sure its going to take many weekend dives to fine tune this set up, but I am very happy right out of the box.

Thanks for the Great service,
Jim Breslin

Jim. I am glad you got everything in good order. This is a pretty good deal. For anyone else thinking of going to a BP/W, this is a good package. Thanks again.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom