Backplate, Wings, Harness Special - $399 Complete - FREE Shipping in 48 States!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

PhilEllis

Reaction score
Name Brand Backplate, Wings, and Harness - $399.00 Complete - FREE Shipping in 48 States!

Hey Guys. I have one that might be of some interest to some here on the board. We have put together a backplate, wings, and harness special that is sure to get some attention. You get your choice from 2 backplate materials, including stainless steel, from 3 harness arrangements, and from 4 different wings. These are all top name brand components. Due to contract restrictions, I cannot give you the name brand, but this stuff is the real deal.

Complete Hog Plate System with Choice of Wings - ONLY $399.00

PLEASE DO NOT SPECULATE ON THIS THREAD ABOUT THE BRAND OF THIS EQUIPMENT. IF YOU WANT TO DISCUSS ANY OF IT WITH ME, SIMPLY PHONE US TOLL FREE AT (800) 601-3483 AND WE WILL GIVE YOU ALL OF THE DETAILS. TALKING ABOUT THE BRAND HERE ON THIS THREAD CAN ONLY SERVE TO UPSET THIS DEAL. AS LONG AS BRAND IS NOT MENTIONED, ALL IS COOL!

Follow the link to our website for all of the details on this kit. There are a few things that cause a price upgrade from the low $399 price, such as selecting a deluxe harness instead of a traditional hogarthian setup. In addition, one of the doubles wings requires a slight price upgrade. But no matter how you look at it, the price is right on this outfit.

FREE SHIPPING IN LOWER 48 STATES! When you get to check-out with this outfit, you will be offered FREE SHIIPPING because your purchase threshold exceeds our $200 FREE SHIPPING offer. You MUST select this option to get the FREE SHIPPING.

Also available are optional stainless steel cam straps and stainless steel single tank adapters for singles diving. If you have any questions, PLEASE give me a call and I am sure we can find the answers. Thanks again for your business.

Name Brand Backplate, Wings, and Harness - $399.00 Complete - FREE Shipping in 48 States!

Phil Ellis

Wow Phill... sometimes I just have to look in disbelief at how much I couldve saved if I had waited for one of your deals. Any chance your planning on putting a doubles package together in the next couple of months?

Phil:

Thanks for the amazing deals.

Keep em coming!

utdivermatt:
Wow Phill... sometimes I just have to look in disbelief at how much I couldve saved if I had waited for one of your deals. Any chance your planning on putting a doubles package together in the next couple of months?

You missed that one too. He did it a month or so ago. Double Worthington lp-77's set up. Good price and free shipping.

crpntr133:
You missed that one too. He did it a month or so ago. Double Worthington lp-77's set up. Good price and free shipping.

I saw that one... I was looking for something a bit bigger

utdivermatt:

He's got the new LP-77's double package on special right now.

EDIT: Whoops.. you already knew that.

utdivermatt:

Deals like this come down the pike, sometimes when we least expect them. This one is limited to about 70 sets. One of the difficult things about putting on really good sales is...........what do you say to the person that purchased the same thing just a month ago? Oh well, at least I pass it along when I can.

On the issue of great package deals for larger doubles......as a Worthington dealer, I don't expect to see many great deals. When they are selling everything they can make, there is not much motivation to put things on sale. Thanks guys for all of your business.

Phil Ellis

This special has really been moving VERY well. We still have plenty of inventory on these items, so order up! This deal is hard to beat.

Phil Ellis

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom