Back wall of Molokini was Awesome!!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mrjimboalaska

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey all.....
Now that I have mowed the lawn and put up about 40% of the Christmas Lights, figured I'd let you all know that the Back wall of Molokini Crater is just an awesome dive. Went out with B&B Scuba, and like others in the Ohana, I agree they are top notch!!!
It was not quite light enough and it was overcast when we went in for my camera to catch any great pics(I really need a REAL camera), it was like doing a twilight dive. Awesome is all I can say since words really wouldn't describe it.
Second dive was on a fishing trawler and I forget the name, an OK dive as I was able to dive with Kidspot, he's a great diver and looks to be well on his way to being a great Instructor! Thanks Tim for the diving! Now If I could just come over and Pitch a Tent somewhere for a weekend...............:D

as an add-on to this message, Big Island Divers in Kona, Talk about spoiling the Divers. I am so NOT used to someone taking care of my gear or me for that matter, but boy I could get used to that kind of service if the wallet was fatter!!!!!

yes...I loved that too. A good place to hear whales, and excellent viz when I was there. Jimbo...listen. We need to take our boats over together in February. Once you are at Molakai, it's easy because you are in the lee of Molakai the whole way. I really want to go with another boat though.

It was great diving with you Jimbo :)

Whenever you're ready to come back there's lots of places to pitch a tent on beaches around here... Just drop me a line and I'll be glad to show you some of the spots we've got for shore dives around here.

Aloha, Tim

Yes, we did that dive in March and the third group had three Humpback whales swim by them on thier safety stop. I would do that dive again any day but with a different dive operator than we used.

you'll be back permanently soon enough Al, just hold on for a few more months ...

Back
Top Bottom