Back to Paradise - East Timor Apr. 14-15

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

calypsonick

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After a month away from Timor it was nice to get back into diving here once again. Three dives in Koh Tao area in Southeast Thailand made me appreciate the great diversity and quantity of corals and animals that we have here:

P4146386.jpg

P4156535.jpg

P4156608.jpg

P4156546.jpg

P4156551.jpg

P4146315.jpg

P4146471.jpg

P4116189.jpg

P4146341.jpg

P4146404.jpg

Mind blowing! truly magnifico!

Been missin' your stuff, Nick! I love the anemone mouth....as well as the rest! Glad you're back.

Glad you're back. I've been needing some new pictures for my screen saver.

Beautiful as always!!!

I really enjoy your photos, you have a great eye and talant.

saweeeet!

calypsonick:
After a month away from Timor it was nice to get back into diving here once again. Three dives in Koh Tao area in Southeast Thailand made me appreciate the great diversity and quantity of corals and animals that we have here:

I have to ask you about your safety and the safety of others in East Timor. What I am reading about the area is that there was rioting in March in Dili, the capital, over the firing of nearly 600 of the local military. Other articles seem to suspect the area may break out into all out civil war when the UN leaves on May 20?

Since you are there perhaps you can fill me, and others here, in on the situation.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom