Back in the Water

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Green Frog

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My name is Charlie, the "Green Frog" and I've been absent from this forum for several years. I'm starting to make plans for a June trip back to my personal "one particular harbor" at the North end of San Salvador, Bahamas to dive at the Riding Rock Inn and attend a conference at the Gerace Research Center there. I've been getting out long neglected gear and started a renewal of relations with Bob Warkinton at Southern Nikonos (yes, I'm old school) and trying to decide which BCD and regs to have serviced by Earl up in Charlottesville, VA as well as picking out masks, snorkels, etc to get ready to jump in again after two years of laying out of the diving game completely. So, as I scrape off the dried moss and get ready to get wet again, I'll be stopping by over the next few months with a question or two. I hope you will be patient with an old "Sea Frog."

Regards,
Froggie

Hi Charlie (Froggie). Northern Maine here. Welcome back to the board. Hopefully we'll hear about some of your dive trips and experiences.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom