Back from Turks! With Pics!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Daylonious

Señor Pantalones
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, back from Turks and Caicos - haves some pics up in the Scubaboard gallery if you'd like to take a peek - first time using a full SLR camera rig!

Hopefully this is the right link:

ScubaBoard Gallery - Turks and Caicos - Powered by PhotoPost

More shots in a slideshow on my www site.

Got bumped by 3 carribbean sharks during a feeding - THAT was a wee bit memorable...

D.

Great shots Daylon. That drum shot is exceptional!

Awesome shots! I love the morays and the shark. Turks was one of my favorite dive locations.

Thanks! That was shot with a wide angle lens if you believe it or not. Those things swim SOOO slow, and with such a wriggy worm back and forth motion it's amazing that they reach maturity...

they're like a neon sign going "Eat me! Eat me! Eat me!"

Check out the slideshow on the site if you have time - have topside shots as well.

That moray shot was with a 105mm macro lens - I was about 3 inches away blasting him with a flash praying "don't bite...please don't bite".. he was about 6 feet long. And the scary thing was that the focus knob on the flat port is right under the front of the housing..

SOO.. 3 inches away, blasting him with a flash, and wriggling my fingers in front of his mouth... heheh.

D.

Great shots Daylon. That drum shot is exceptional!

Great shots, Daylon. Especially with a new rig. Don'tcha just love that WA lens? It's my favorite to use, so versatile.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom