Back from Turks & Caicos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robbcayman

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I just arrived back home from T&C last night. First off, my trip was awesome the water is the clearest I've ever seen and I've been to a lot of other tropical destinations. I dove with Caicos adventures which I would highly recommend. I dove their wall and saw some awesome stuff; turtles, stingrays, scorpion fish, parrot fish and much much more. The coral was extremely healthy with lots of barrel sponge coral, sea fans and the list goes on. I hope to return their within the next 6 months.

PS: If you've never done a wall dive you're missing a lot!!

Where did you stay?

How many dives and what was the schedule like?

kallardnyc:
Where did you stay?

How many dives and what was the schedule like?

I stayed at the Royal West Indies (easily the best resort on the island look it up on trip advisor) Unfortunately, I only did a 1 day 2 tank dive which was awesome. Looking back I would have dove at least 2 more days. As for the schedule, they picked us up in front of our hotel at 8 and we got back around 1. If you have any other questions diving or not just ask. I would definitely go back to provo and dive with Caicos adventures and stay at the Royal West Indies.

Soooo jealous!

So where did you head on your one day? West or French?

What boat did yo go out on?

kallardnyc:
So where did you head on your one day? West or French?

What boat did yo go out on?

We went to West Caicos and the diving was awesome!!! The boat stops in 45 ft depth you swim about 100 yards and you come to the wall which drops to 6,000 ft. The amount of coral and marine life took my breath away. We took a 50 ft catamaran which was a very nice boat with plenty of room. This was my wife's first ocean dive and they made her feel so comfortable with everything. With Caicos adventure we didn't have to worry about setting up the gear or anything. I would highly recommend these guys and I'll be diving them when we go back next year.

robbcayman:
It was awesome and I'm now in a state of depression being back in Oklahoma :jpshakehe

Of course you'll never be the same, think of the great memories that you have and some of the quality diving that you enjoyed! I hope you took a few pics!

How about these locals?

caymaniac:
Of course you'll never be the same, think of the great memories that you have and some of the quality diving that you enjoyed! I hope you took a few pics!

How about these locals?

They wouldn't load previously, now they load really fast!

How about these locals...

caymaniac:
They wouldn't load previously, now they load really fast!

How about these locals...

Great pictures!!! I have a few pics but not too many diving pics!! :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom