Back from the Galapagos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoatanMan:
What's next? (nice report and super pix, btw!)

For me? Besides local dives and fossil dive, I'll be heading down to Costa Rica in October for some diving, wish I could get out to Coco's Island while I'm there, but it wont be happening this time!
How about you Doc, where are world travels taking you?

Greetings:

We are off to the Galapagos for a couple of weeks the end of June, first part of July.

What type of photo rig did you bring? I have a Nikon in a Subal housing with twin Ikelit strobes. Because of the currents/surge I was thinking about just bringing a single strobe. Any words of wisdom?

We are diving with Scuba Iguana for the first week, then are on the Lindblad Islander for the remainder of the trip.

Thanks for any assistance!

Reading/seeing this msg really brought back some great memories for me!!! So far, this is my favorite destination even over Red Sea and Australia. However, I'm going to Cocos soon so I may change my mind. Really great photos. Did you see many penguins?

Back
Top Bottom