Back from Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wonderful stuff Kapula, can't wait to see the rest :).

Here's another one.
stare.jpg

I cought a cold so it'll take some more time to go trhough those shots. As I only shot with an external strobe it seems there are fewer good shots compared to using w/b but this is most propably due to not being used to use a strobe (and shooting manual for the first time).

Nice Kapula! Glad you had a great trip... I was looking thru your photos from the link you gave and you've got some great shots in there! Great exposure on these batfish!

P1021130.JPG

I also am very lazy about going through photos. So why do we take them if they just sit in the computer?:rofl3: Actually, I process mine, think they are good, then a couple of weeks later I look at them again and realize they suck.:(

that's not as bad as my dive buddy who went to the Similans with me two christmas's ago. Still waiting for him to edit the dang video as of today!!

Awesome shots, Kapula. Like the Manta shot. Thanks for sharing.

Ed.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom