Back from Phuket

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Babukins:
Hi Jason -

We dove at Racha Yai and Racha Noi the first day then went to King Cruiser (which I thought was pretty impressive - it's a wreck from 1997 of a ferry boat from Phi Phi Island to Phuket), Shark Point, and Nai Ton Island. Unfortunately due to the weather we never made it to Koh Dac Mai - but I guess I'll just have to make a point to go back!
Impressive dive in Phuket....:) I dove in king cruiser before "beautiful" ...photo please!!!:coffee:

Thanks ish!

That was from our honeymoon in Bora Bora! I really wish I were there right now. Every time I get an email from the folks we made friends with locally, they keep talking about how great the weather is and pretty much spear fishing and free diving all day :(

what a life! I'm stuck in a cubicle in corporate america (and it's been raining for days here.)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom