Back from Hawaii

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey SeaMonkey - cool pics... What was the wreck? Seeing your pics has just made me decide that I must get an underwater camera. I've been on so many dives already and have no underwater record at all!

Thanks for sharing...
:)

Hi keralucu. The Sea Tiger was an old friegther that was impounded for smuggling chinese. I'm told after many years rusting away in the harbor it was sold to the Alantis Submarine Company for 1 dollar. They prepped the ship and sunk it off the coast so they could have something to show there paying customers. We had fun diving it and I'm sure divers in the water made it more interesting for the sub passengers as well. Everybody wins. As far as the camera goes...DO IT. Even a inexpensive one can be fun and give you pictures that you can share with complete strangers ...hee...hee

Hi Seamonkey,
Love that screen name. Great shots. Thanks for sharing.
Cool web site.Welcome to the boards.
I bought a underwater camera before I even bought a BC or reg.
People that have never been underwater, are amazed by my cheap pictures. Never go on a dive without one.
:sunny:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom