Back from Cozumel with my GoPro Hero2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

robint

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I am back as of last night, cleaning gear all day today, and willl start editing my footage tomorrow.
My Backscatter flatport housing, tray and arm, worked very well. The red filter was also great. Gotta say, I am looking forward to editing.

robin:D

Looking forward to your video. Was thinking about getting the Backscatter housing with the red magic filter too. Do you think the head mount is doable?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

Looking forward to your video. Was thinking about getting the Backscatter housing with the red magic filter too. Do you think the head mount is doable?

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

People say they rig up a chin strap and then it works out

Quit teasing us and get some video up here!! LOL

It is really, really nice. Seems like the lightweight nature of the camera makes for slightly rockier shots though. Any idea if adding weight to your tray would fix this issue?

Great videos Robin. I just picked up the Hero2 and Backscatter Housing and tray/arm. Have you used the Sola Video light or something similar with your kit?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom