Back from Aussie topside

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wolverine

Contributor
Reaction score
Just came back from a land drive tour of Australia in spring and I missed SB! Even above ground, I managed to get a couple of shots of marine life (in the Sydney Aquarium of all places). Can't wait to get back in the water again.

Taken with the D70 on the other side of the glass :D

More like the South East. A 2 week drive from Adelaide to Sydney via the coast and mountains. The coast line is quite dramatic and there was a few areas where the water looked dive-able. Has anyone dived the reefs around Sydney and Melbourne?

Wolverine:
More like the South East. A 2 week drive from Adelaide to Sydney via the coast and mountains. The coast line is quite dramatic and there was a few areas where the water looked dive-able. Has anyone dived the reefs around Sydney and Melbourne?

You can dive there. I think ReyeR is from there so he could fill you in on the details.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom