Baby Update for my Wreckmania friends

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
The Diving Mecca of Dorthy & Toto....Kansas
Greetings Wreckmaniacs and other Scubaboard friends,

I promised that we would tell you the baby's gender as soon as we knew.

We are having a BOY!!!!

After much debate we have actually changed the original name we picked out. We are now expecting Jacob Robert on 12/19. Sorry Sandy, I don't think Natasha should take your Wreckmania Survivor point since you were correct at the time.

Beaming proudly,
:bunny: Heather :bunny:

Dear Heather,

it seems to me so strange not having taken part in Wreckmania and being the first to congratulate!

Hopefully someone is quicker on the keyboard :jester:

Keep up posted and congratulations from Europe!

As a Wreckmanaic, congrads on the new baby boy to be....Does this mean I need a new buddy for WMII??

Hello to Jeff for Kathy and myself.

It's so exciting to find out the sex of your baby - not to mention so much easier to buy things for, once you know.

Hope you're feeling well and doing great - and yes, it's never too early to start saving for his dive gear! :D

herman once bubbled...
As a Wreckmanaic, congrads on the new baby boy to be....Does this mean I need a new buddy for WMII??

Herman,

Jeff and I might be taking turns diving during WMII while one of us watches little Jacob so I wouldn't go lining up new buddy's just yet.

Charlie & Chepar,

We were smart, we asked divers to be his god parents so maybe he will get some of his gear as gifts! Besides there is no shortage of extra gear around our house most of the time!

Thanks for all the well wishes. I will keep you guys posted.

:bunny: Heather :bunny:

congratulations... I have a feeling the two of you couldn't get much happier.

Keep up with the postings, you know your "Wreckmania Family" is right there with you and Jeff!

KC_scubabunny,

Congratulations on the soon to be new addition to your family! Do they make BC's and regs small enough to get the tyke in the water before he can even walk? :wink:

:snorkel:

Congrats again!
Erich

Congratulations to the both of you:thumb:

I offer my congradulations to your expanding family.

Chad

Back
Top Bottom