Azores diving and snorkeling

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sorry no more suggestions to make : never went to Sao Miguel. I know there are some good dives around Pico, especially one organised to meet blue whalers. And don't miss the wines !

I have a friend who is on Sao Miguel right now. Any advice on where to dive? Locations and dive ops would be appreciated. They do things on the fly and don't already have plans. If they dive that's ok - if not, that's ok too. Just thought I'd see if I could get some ideas for them.

I dived with Azores sub in Vila Franco do Campo just down the road from Ponta Delgada. They were really good and I would recommend them

Princess alice and blue shark diving! Would recommend Norberto on faial island to do these - season is from July

Norberto is indeed a terrific guy. Had no luck with blue sharks though... Princess Alice's bank is a must too.

If you live in the States, I think you should be able to find some of them.

I am going in May to the Azores, so any other suggestions would be great, we are staying on Sao Miguel first then a week on Pico before returing to Sao Miguel
How was your trip? Any advice you could give? We're looking to go to the Azores in late June through early July for diving and hiking. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom