Azimuth on Ebay

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Also, He claims the unit was only in the water Once. Looks like it rolled down a cliff before it hit the water.

Maybe that's the reason he only dove the unit once :wink:

steven

Is that a legit rebreather? Ask him to email you a shot of the serial number..

Ebay actually pulled this ad as well as all others from this guy a short time after this was posted.

Seems he had some problems with other buyers as well.

I bid on this item and was mad when it was pulled, however I side with ebay knowing what they are doing. There's another azimuth on ebay now out of puerto rico however this might be the same guy...

EDIT

whoops... looks like that might be the one you were speaking of... previously it was for sale in the UK but that one was pulled to... bah, if you're going to buy a rebreather for 'out of the box' use (read: no mods) then just buy it new from a dive shop.... more expensive yes, but it's your behind....

You are right, No doubt that the best way to go is new from the LDS. If that is not the path that you take, at least a complete service BEFORE diving, as well as training are absolute requirements.

It is strange to see so much trouble with the Azimuth rebreathers listed on Ebay. Seems to me that there where three pulled in the last couple of months.

This is however, a Buddy for sale for 75000.00.

theses azimuths i have seen on ebay are way to expensive, i would rather buy a CCR instead on an azimuth.

/Jonny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom