Awesome Point lobos dive today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

andrewy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Bogie and i went on 2 dives 70 min and 80min , thats was niceeee to be the only team diving. first dive to 80+ feet at GPW 30ft+ viz. i tested my new DUI 400g undies ..they were super toasty @ 50 degrees. second dive was shallow to coal shoot cove, thats where all seals are hidin now!, seen leopard shark on the way, bunch of fish and i seen few small abalones. All in all , best tuesday so far.

I'm glad someone got out today. My daily morning bike ride takes me past the main beach in Santa Cruz and while I know things can be pretty different down that way, man was it gorgeous up here. Had been planning to hit Monastery tomorrow but obligations and a sudden cold got in the way.

Nice! How long was the leopard shark? Any pics?

Bogie and i went on 2 dives 70 min and 80min , thats was niceeee to be the only team diving. first dive to 80+ feet at GPW 30ft+ viz. i tested my new DUI 400g undies ..they were super toasty @ 50 degrees. second dive was shallow to coal shoot cove, thats where all seals are hidin now!, seen leopard shark on the way, bunch of fish and i seen few small abalones. All in all , best tuesday so far.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom