Awesome Dives at E-Beach Today!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow ...nice videos. Just before I got on SB I was researching diving in Hawaii and trying to figure out the best island to stay on...where to dive....where to stay etc,

great footage ed!

i was trying to figure out either which cave you were in..
or which part of the shark-cave you shot it from.. i couldn't recognize it.

nearest i could figure.. you were waaaay in the back filming out toward the opening?

This was not in the normal shark cave to the right of the pipes, we were on the left side of the pipes about 75-80 meters out from the parking lot. I have never seen this cave before so I stuck my head in to see what might be in there. I guess we will see how good my nav skills are next time we are out there to try and find it again.

We actually entered down the little draw at the end of the parking lot. We tried that entry on the first dive because we seen the Dolphins on the surface and this was the most direct route to them. There is a little cave/homeless shelter and an ok path to the water from there. It was almost an easier enter then the beach entry.

There was a little crevasse running the length of the cave, here is shot of the shark resting.
300893973208_0_BG.jpg

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom