Aussie Diving Dec 2010 Jan 2011

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WOW, great pics Sheila and BB1 :bounce4: hard to pick my favs, especially since a lot of the critters and adventure shots were all new to me :D

WOW, great pics Sheila and BB1 :bounce4: hard to pick my favs, especially since a lot of the critters and adventure shots were all new to me :D

:happywave: Hey there..and thanks for the compliment! To me it is more about vicarious diving and sharing the experience where we can/ I love the pics for memories. I am struggling a bit right now with learning how to use the new camera fish gave me for Christmas:crying2: It can do so much more than I can... now I have to worry about sorting more fstops and shutter speeds and focal lengths and white balance and omg.. my head is spinning

Clifton Gardens today I like this shot of my favourite buddy!
521C-927-Medium.jpg
haven't sorted the rest yet

My first liveaboard trip...Taken over new year on a 7 night GBR/Coral Sea cruise. I'm still new to the photography, but the trip was awesome :)

Lovely... This thread is really about sharing the dive experiences and pictures are just a tool... don't have to be great shots to help us enjoy the dive!

I found this tiny little octopus in a jar! You can see from when I put my fingers around the jar just how small it was! He was so cute. I did a bunch of experimenting with setting with him. I would hover over him, take a shot, move back to adjust a setting come back to hover and shoot again. He got so used to me doing that.. he actually reached a tentacle out to me!

heaps of stuff there a real Muck dive! lots of tiny to large octopus. Lots of seahorses including a very pregnant one.. looked ready to pop! A really deformed Leatherjacket.. still sorting pics

521C-055Small.jpg

521C-073CSmall.jpg

Got 2 great dives in with Sas and another bud on Sundi at Blairgowrie marina and Mornington.

Found this little fella at Mornington. Talk about biting off more than you can chew!!!

5407073806_fa5165291a.jpg

More here
Flickr: burna10's Photostream

Bloody impressive Burna

We got a dive in today at BI ... viz was great 15+m :) ... a couple of occys, cuttlefish, moray, pygmy lj's, groper, etc... and found the angler again

driving home looked at the thermometer in the car and at one point it said 47 :shocked:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom