Aussie Diving 1 to 15 April, 2010

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Burna + Phil saw a GIANT Maori octopus too.

It was no ordinary octopus!

First dive of the season with the drysuit and all went well. So nice to just step out of the drysuit and put your jeans on, no having to try and discretely get out of wet swimmers. Was also the first dive in the drysuit with my BP/W. Trim was great. Had the same lead (-minus 6lbs for the BP) as last year and was so overweighted I nearly had to get Phil to dig me out of the silt at the bottom! Dropped 6lbs at the end of the dive and still had no probs at 3 metres so will try dropping another 3lbs next time.

Sounds like a great dive guys.. looking :sofa: where are the pics?:crying: I'm still dry

Sounds like a great dive guys.. looking :sofa: where are the pics?:crying: I'm still dry

Soz I was too busy practicing to take pictures! How are you feeling?

Getting better.. tomorrow I am going to meet up with ByGolley and Acanthurus to go for a nice leisurely stroll...don't think I am up to a power walk or honest hike but I want to start extending myself a bit.. see how the lungs hold out. Things are good.. hope to get way to see my sister on Sunday... so not sure if I will be around for a week or two

Getting better.. tomorrow I am going to meet up with ByGolley and Acanthurus to go for a nice leisurely stroll...don't think I am up to a power walk or honest hike but I want to start extending myself a bit.. see how the lungs hold out. Things are good.. hope to get way to see my sister on Sunday... so not sure if I will be around for a week or two

Well that should be fun, say hi for me :) Hopefully you feel great after and have fun seeing your sister. I should have some photos by then from diving :) Though for Cave I suspect I'll only have above water shots...

I will post some pics in HH from here.. will have to download them from the camera tho.. I will take a camera tomorrow so I can get some shots

Back
Top Bottom